Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
A tinted sunscreen fluid with 100% mineral filters provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, while promoting natural radiance and a more even skin tone.
Skin Types: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Sensitized, Discoloration, Aging
Features: Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast.
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion.
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress.
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic.
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin.
- TSA Approved.
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): This microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
- 6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Translucent color spheres: Iron oxide spheres that act as a color-infused technology to enhance natural skin tone and boost radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tones.
How to Use:
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.