Skinceuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced
Breakthrough corrective cream helps reverse visible signs of aging impacted by glycation and collagen decline, including fine lines and deep wrinkles.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Aging
Backed by 15+ years of glycation research and expertise, A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent anti-wrinkle cream that helps correct and defend against visible signs of aging. Formulated with 18% concentrated ProxylaneTM, 4.25% wild fruit flavonoid blend of blueberry and pomegranate extracts, and 0.1% glycyrrhetinic acid, this breakthrough corrective cream is clinically proven to smooth visible lines and deep wrinkles in five facial zones targeted for aesthetic procedures.
- Helps address the complete multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin.
- Visibly smooths fine lines and five wrinkle types, including forehead wrinkles, nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles, glabellar wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
- Delivers 24-hour hydration in a rich, satin texture.
- Comforts dry, aging skin.
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes.
- 18% CONCENTRATED PROXYLANETM: Helps support skin’s integrity and correct visible signs of aging, like wrinkles and laxity.
- 4.25% WILD FRUIT FLAVONOIDS: Blend of blueberry and pomegranate extracts helps defend against glycation, including UV-induced glycation, and protect against free radical damage.
- 0.1% GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: Helps enhance skin’s natural radiance, countering dull and sallow tone linked to A.G.E. accumulation.
- 3% HEPES: Activates natural enzymes in the skin to promote even cell turnover while maintaining the skin’s moisture levels.
- 1% NIACINAMIDE: Water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin B3, soothes and helps support skin’s moisture barrier.
HOW TO USE:
Twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced anti-wrinkle cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a sunscreen.
If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.