Alastin HA (Hyaluronic Acid) IMMERSE Serum
A breakthrough formula that delivers instant hydration for smoother, more radiant-looking skin — while helping amplify skin's hyaluronic acid levels over time.
Skin Concerns: Aging Skin | Dehydrated Skin | Dry Skin
1 Fl. Oz. 29.6 mL
- Helps instantly boost skin hydration at the surface for smoother, more radiant looking skin.
- Proprietary Octapeptide-45 helps the skin’s ability to naturally increase its own high-molecular hyaluronic acid production deep within for long-term skin plumping, anti-aging, and hydration benefits.
- Provides both instant and long-lasting results.
- Helps to increase natural levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin which works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Elegant, fast-absorbing, lightweight formula layers seamlessly under makeup and other skincare.
- Recommended for daily use and complements dermal fillers.
- Winner of New Beauty “Best Hyaluronic Acid” award.
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps twice a day (morning and evening).
- Apply HA IMMERSE as the FIRST product in your daily regimen.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Octapeptide-45 - Helps to stimulate HAS2 in fibroblasts, enzyme that stimulates HA production. Encapsulated into a proprietary phospholipid delivery system for increased absorption and activity.
- Hexapeptide-11 - Helps prevent the production of enzymes that breakdown HA, helping your body’s ability preserve its natural HA.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Cross polymer - Crosslinked HA that has 50x more water binding capabilities than HA, it works to retain water on the surface of the skin resulting in excellent skin moisturization.
- Silver Mushroom Extract - Provides and encourages skin hydration.
- Hydroxy Methoxyphenyl Decanone - Potent intrinsic HA booster that also provides exceptional antioxidant protection.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol - A complex of three natural sugar compounds that enhance the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid.