Sesderma Salises Moisturizing Gel Cream
Daily moisturization in gel cream format, which helps regulate sebum production and remove impurities in combination skins.
You might be one of those people with combination skin. If, in addition, you have sebum excess, Salises Gel Cream will be your best ally!
Sebum secretion on forehead, nose and chin? Let our dermatologist advise you!
Hydration is a must to nourish the face skin, improve its aspect and strengthen it against external agents. Bet on this fluid gel cream to balance sebum secretion and obtain a twofold effect (on surface and in depth), thanks to the effect of free and liposomal salicylic acid!
With proper care, it’s possible to manage it, control it and even make the most of it!
WHO IS IT FOR?
Suitable for combination, acne- prone skin, and if you need to moisturize your skin.
- Hydration for acne-prone skins
- Helps reduce the excess of sebum production
- Soothes the skin without leaving an oily sensation
- Feeling of freshness
- Keratolytic and exfoliating effect
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Salises dermatological bar and Sensyses Sebum. Apply on previously dampened skin and massage gently until you obtain a foamy cream. Rinse with abundant water. Avoid contact with eyes. It isn’t photosensitive or irritating.
- Next, apply Salises Moisturising Gel, if you have oily skin, massaging softly on face, neck and cleavage. The correct amount is obtained by pressing the pump 3 times, to be evenly extended. You can use it both in the morning and/or at night.
- And don’t forget to use sunscreen!